Industry, Business and Community
Welcome to current and prospective fieldwork partners in industry, business, government and the community. The resources on this website have been designed to provide students, staff and partners with a range of online resources to support the fieldwork education experience.
Curtin's fieldwork partners play an integral role in our students' education by providing quality mentoring and supervision of students. Fieldwork activities include but are not limited to units or courses which require:
- clinical or practical work placements or activities
- participation in laboratories
- plant visits
- industrial premises or site visits
- study tours
- field trips
- work experience
- service industry placements
- isolated and remote fieldwork camps or excursions, and
- international field trips/placements.
Thank you to those who are already actively involved in the provision of fieldwork activities for Curtin students. If you are not currently involved and would like to find out more about partnering with Curtin in a WIL arrangement please submit an Expression of Interest Form to the relevant contacts below.
- Marion Kickett - Director of Centre for Aboriginal Studies
- Joshua Soh - Curtin Business School
- Linda Lilly - Health Sciences
- Denise D'Cruz - Humanities
- Kym Sher - Science and Engineering
You may also wish to explore the WIL Guide for Host Organisations to find out more about WIL at Curtin.